A few of my colleagues and I are holding a Bake Sale today to raise money for Cancer Research UK, as part of our lead-up to the Race for Life 5k at the end of June.
|Check out these stunning treats!|
|My lovely talented baker colleagues!|
We have an amazing selection of cakes, and everyone has put in so much time and effort. I whipped up these peanut butter bites which I may have tested last night - awesome!
Here are your Fun Friday Links!
- This is a great opportunity to try trail running in your city with Salomon - the London event is the 9th June and I'm hoping to go along with a friend to do a bit of "off-roading"!
- Try making these Sweet potato and onion veggie burgers - yum!
- Explore London with some great walks listed on the Walk London website and discover things you've never seen before. Complete with audio guides and maps!
- This account of what depression really feels like by Hyperbole and a Half is both funny and saddening.
- Stuck for what to do this Bank Holiday Monday? Head along to Trafalgar Square to enjoy a free open air concert by the London Symphony Orchestra - just picnic blankets and umbrellas needed!
- This is such a cute card from Nicola Rowlands Etsy shop - who doesn't need more falafel?! Check out her other quirky items too...
- Feeling ambitious? Sign up to join the Coxless Rowers team looking to become the first all four female team to row the Pacific Ocean in April 2014, breaking three World Records in the process.
- Why whole milk is good for you- I have always drunk semi-skimmed but I can definitely see the argument for switching. Plus it makes better tasting coffee!
Have a great weekend! I'm off to eat some cake! :)
I am running the Race for Life 5k in Richmond Park on 30th June. Please sponsor me here: